Our mission is to help our customers in "Overcoming Limits" of competitiveness, productivity, technology complexity, time and budget constraints.
ClientCentral – Communication of Client Service
ClientCentral is Trigent's comprehensive and integrated automated process on Microsoft's SharePoint for communicating, collaborating, sharing content and conducting engagements with our clients. ClientCentral supports the entire Continuum of Client Service throughout our client relationship and engagement process. ClientCentral begins at the pre-proposal and proposal stage with our prospects and clients and extends through the entire project through client acceptance, invoicing and collections. The major processes of ClientCentral include pre-proposal and proposal; NDA and contract; project planning and kick-off; project phases (e.g., discovery, design, development, integration, deployment, support); Trigent and client project team members; workplan, schedule and calendar; summary budget versus actual of time and cost, reporting and analytics; client testing and acceptance; and invoicing, A/R and collections as shown below.
The benefits of ClientCentral to our clients include:
- Great project communications, collaboration and client interaction
- Central repository and records retention of all engagement and project-related content during the project lifecycle
- Project status, schedules, calendar and deliverable reporting
- Budget to actual summary comparisons of time and cost
- Structured client project testing and acceptance process
- Quality assurance and risk mitigation throughout the entire engagement process