Offshore Development Center (ODC)
Leverage our proven ODC model, expand development bandwidth and convert fixed costs to variable.
Why Establish an ODC with Trigent?
Trigent helps companies establish, maintain and leverage their Offshore Development Center (ODC) initiatives at its CMM Level 4 center in Bangalore, India. An ODC is a captive pool of resources that work as an extension of your team. A Trigent ODC offers the following advantages:
- Increases your bandwidth and capability in terms of development, maintenance, testing and support
- Helps fill in specific skill gaps and obtain access to resources and technologies that are hard to find
- Build best practices by leveraging Trigent's experiences across products, industries and technology
- Converts your fixed costs into variable costs – you can scale the team up or down based on market and business needs
- Establish a 24 x 7 operations leveraging India's extended time zone
- Reduces costs since offshore resources are one-third of US costs
Some of Trigent's ODC customers are Navistar, McCabe Software, Salary.com, eLaw.com and Honeywell.
Trigent has a Boston, MA based office and conducts sales, customer relationships, business analysis and front-end consulting onsite with its clients from its Boston, MA headquarters. Trigent offers a Hybrid model with onsite professional services in addition to its Captive ODC model. Onsite consultants act as business analysts, designers or architects in addition to helping in managing communications with the ODC team. Engagement management is also provided from our Boston operations to US based customers.
This hybrid model reduces risk for our clients and ensures seamless communication.
Core Services Offered
Trigent offers Business Analysis, Design, Architecture, Offshore Software Development, Integration, Maintenance, Support, Testing & QA, Helpdesk and Research Services for its customers using its ODC model.
Management and Infrastructure Support for Customer ODCs
Customers derive added benefits from Trigent's ODC that they value, apart from the costs being one-third of their costs. Trigent provides management and infrastructure support to the Trigent and client teams. This support framework is fine tuned with experiences from 20 years of seamless offshore operations and is continuously fine tuned using customer feedback. Specifically Trigent provides support in the areas of:
- Domain knowledge and client collaboration – Our ClientCentral solution offering for end to end Customer engagement management is built to add value to long term relationships and engagement
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) and ISO 9001:2008 processes to ensure quality of your products and applications and engineering documentation
- Project Management processes and metrics on project quality and performance
- People management, HR initiatives to ensure team motivation and morale
- Best in class infrastructure, hardware, software, communications, back up and security processes