From Requirements to Deployment and Enhancements, We Own Your Software Development Lifecycle
At Trigent we believe in working closely with customers, to identify problems to be solved. We then adapt the most appropriate Software Development Lifecycle methodology to ensure that our customers benefit from reduced costs, time to market and achieve better results.
Given below are four methodologies we have adapted to develop 100+ products for Fortune companies
We utilize the Prototype model for projects that require development of new products, modules and applications. This model allows for rapid development and feedback by end users, resulting in improved quality of requirements for the next and final versions of the development effort. We therefore use this model where documentation is limited and functionality needs to be up and running rapidly.
- Reduces cycle time
- Gets rapid user buy-in
- Mandates client/ user buy-in and collaboration at a higher level
- Limits iterations
We have strong expertise working with Agile models such as Scrum, an iterative and incremental life cycle methodology for managing software development. Divided and sub-divided into sprints, each sprint cycle starts with a planning meeting following by execution and review.
- Develop products and applications rapidly with minimal documentation
- Accommodate rapidly changing client needs and requirement specifications
- Involve your team with Trigent consultants in development quite intensively
- Build a competent co-development team for building your products and applications with high visibility, tight budgets and least overheads
The waterfall model is a sequential design process, used in software development processes, in which progress is seen as flowing steadily downwards (like a waterfall) through the phases of conception, initiation, analysis, design, construction, testing, production/implementation and maintenance.
- Coordinate larger teams and projects in a logical, methodical manner
- Manage costs and budgets with a planned schedule
- Manage resource risks, technical risks and projects better
- Have better documentation and plan projects through milestones and documents
The 4D Methodology
Our 4D methodology explores every angle of development, combining the essential ingredients to success...imagination, experience, skill and knowledge.
- Support clients from whichever point in a product life cycle
- Offers a communication vehicle that meets well with the needs of continuously changing project conditions and relating managerial challenges
- Improved risk management
- Increased speed to market
Trigent's development methodology has the following phases: