Exploratory / Ad hoc Testing
Exploratory and Scripted Testing Based on Exhaustive Discovery, Investigation and Learning to Ensure Consistent Quality
Exploratory testing does away with all those beliefs associated with testing, i.e. detailed documentation, a corresponding set of expected results per action and so forth. In the real world, testing is an intellectual activity where routine work is backed by a complex thought process. Exploratory testing is simultaneous learning, test design, and execution with a strong emphasis on the word 'learning'.
Trigent's engineers having worked on multitude projects, understand that exploratory testing is empowering, as it empowers them to design the framework based on their learnings. This attitude to testing comes from decades of experience and expertise providing software testing services to customers spanning various domains. As creative thinkers, they come up with tests, observe results, formulate a hypothesis on the behavior of the software and then plan new tests.
The Trigent advantage
- High-quality products with empowered QA teams
- Real-time decision making by adapting to project changes on-the-go
- Tools-based methodology to increase availability and reliability of solutions
- Smart testers who choose where to run the next test case based on previous tests and results
- Individuals and interactions over processes and tools and working software over comprehensive documentation
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation and the willingness to respond to change over following a plan