Performance Testing Services for Web Applications
According to a report from the Aberdeen group, a delay in website page loading by even one second can impact conversions by 7% and customer satisfaction by 16%. The report also found that the average online business had 8 days of downtime in a year due to performance issues leading to lost revenues.
Trigent's Performance Testing Services help you:
- Load test web applications by simulating thousands of geographically targeted users
- Create load scenarios specific to your needs and performing runs with gradually increasing loads
- Find out thresholds for performance. E.g. When does the site start getting slow? How many transactions can happen per minute successfully?
- Identify bottlenecks in application, database, infrastructure, code limitations
- Prepare test plans, test scripts, harnesses, test automation design and execution
- Test reporting specific to your needs
- Train site administrators to perform tests on their own with minimal programming knowledge
Highlights of Trigent Test Services include:
- No capital investments in software
- We use open source tools and write custom scripts ourselves for your specific needs and hand them over to you for future runs
- No investment needed for hardware, infrastructure
- We use Amazon EC2 cloud to simulate users and other emulators to simulate platforms
- Service is personalized
- Our team works with you to plan tests, create and manage test scripts and automation. You don't get locked to a specific software with its limitations and you do not need any specific training
- Complete handover of all test scripts and training if needed to manage testing yourself.
Our clients are:
- E-commerce businesses
- SaaS providers
- Public facing websites like gaming sites, public events and many more
Performance Testing Process
Use of Amazon Cloud Services
We use Amazon EC2 cloud services that are appropriately provisioned for simulating global users hitting the website.
Who has used Trigent's WebQA Services?
- The nation's leading apartment rental site has used Trigent's services to manage their development, QA and testing for several years.
- Gaming websites use Trigent Performance Testing Services to validate performance during peak loads.
- E-Retailers have used Trigent's services to ensure that functionality does not break with simultaneous users conducting intense e-commerce transactions on the site during holiday buying.
- Not for profit organizations use Trigent's Performance Testing to ensure that thousands of donors converging on the site during a 4-5 hour charity drive are not disappointed, see slow performance or erratic functionality while making a donation.