Upgrade SharePoint 2007 to 2013
Ranked among Top 3 SharePoint Consulting Companies in the U.S.
It's a known fact that there's no direct upgrade path from SharePoint 2007 (MOSS 2007) to SharePoint 2013. In case you want to leverage "out-of-box" capabilities, you clearly have a double trouble here i.e. first upgrade from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010, then from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. What a tiresome path right? While it may seem arduous to just think about double up-gradation, we can make your transition smooth without upsetting your existing system.
It requires lot of planning, preparation and testing to prepare a roadmap to upgrade SharePoint 2007 to 2013. However, we at Trigent make it easy with our tried and tested methods. Having successfully upgraded numerous versions, we have developed best practices and homegrown frameworks to help you easily upgrade SharePoint 2007 to 2013 (latest version) without impacting business as usual. For instance, to get started we will first identify customization scope that involves elements like third party add-ons, inbuilt-apps, business applications, etc. that integrates seamlessly with SharePoint to forward process or eliminate customization points not supported by SharePoint 2010. Once, this heavy lifting is over, your path to SharePoint 2013 upgrade can be seamless. With our migration services, you can ensure smooth transition and make sure all aspects of business are intact. Read More about Upgrade from SharePoint 2010 to 2013.
What we will do?
- Thoroughly Analyze SharePoint 2007 Existing Environment
- Assess Customization Scope for SharePoint 2010 upgrade
- Eliminate non-essentials customizations
- Prepare a roadmap for SharePoint 2010
- Infrastructure and Topology Upgrade
- Legacy Application Migration
- Migrate content to SharePoint 2010 environment
- Testing and upgrading of existing database
- Provide post up-gradation support for 2010
- Finally, upgrade from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013. Click here...
- Provide support to upgrade SharePoint 2007 to 2013
Feel free to contact us for a no-obligation meeting.
Why Choose Trigent?
- Successfully Upgraded SharePoint 2007 to 2013 projects across verticals
- Prepared and Executed Upgrades for all sizes of enterprises
- Microsoft Recommended Best practices framework for up-gradation
- Handled full-scale as well as part up-gradation across several projects
- Well defined framework for globally dispersed offices and teams
- Ranked among top 5 SharePoint consulting firm in the U.S
- Pool of SharePoint specialists and certified .Net Developers
- Microsoft Gold Partner for Collaboration and Content management
- Post up-gradation support