SharePoint 2013 Customization – Meet specific business
Ranked among Top 3 SharePoint Consulting Companies in the U.S.
Despite enormous flexibility SharePoint 2013 "out-of-the-box" features offer, businesses still require a high level of SharePoint 2013 customization and development to build specific business solutions. Whether it is developing workflow solutions or a document repository, there's always room for customization in every business scenario. However, these critical aspects of customization should be left in the hands of a reliable SharePoint consulting and development firm to avoid post deployment pitfalls. Unplanned customization may affect overall design, performance and often lead to a poor end user experience, which in turn means incremental investment. At Trigent, our customization approach starts with proper governance planning followed by thorough analysis of business requirements.
Trigent specializes in developing custom solutions around SharePoint framework that seamlessly integrates with existing applications. Our services can help you customize SharePoint over and beyond "out-of-the-box" features to build functional applications like Portals, Dashboards, custom workflow solutions, custom web-parts etc. Our Microsoft certified specialists, domain consultants and certified .Net developers can help you customize SharePoint as per your business needs.
What we do?
- Prepare governance plan for SharePoint 2013 customization
- Document scope and provide a roadmap
- Custom SharePoint 2013 development
- Leverage "Out-of-the-box" features to maximum potential
- Web Part Development for specific needs
- Line of Business Integration with custom solutions
- Custom App development
- Develop advanced workflow solutions
- Develop advanced list and libraries
- Assess Scope of SharePoint 2013 upgrade
What differentiates us?
- Microsoft Gold Partner for Collaboration and Content management
- Better Governance Plan for SharePoint 2013 upgrade
- Ranked among top 5 SharePoint consulting firm in the U.S
- Pool of SharePoint specialists and certified .Net Developers
- Microsoft Certified Pre-sales experts
- Best Practices gained from 100+ SharePoint projects
- SharePoint implementation for all sizes of organization i.e. from ISVs, SMBs to Fortune 100 clients
- Lower cost of ownership and post customization
- Lesser dependency on support front