Application Support Functions
We manage our Clients Mission-Critical Applications helping them focus on Strategic Business Goals
Maintenance and Support Services
Trigent provides System maintenance and support that includes application management and support, performance tuning, testing services, documentation creation, re-engineering, reverse engineering and helpdesk support. Our maintenance and support model involves clear cut documentation and reviews. We performed maintenance of high valued/impacted applications that run your business on mid-range machines. Trigent Technical Support team has tremendous effort in organizing 24*7 technical support functions efficiently. Our international standard of technical support can answer your requests by our Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 technical support process. Our three Level technical support system includes: Inbound calls, Email/Chat & Remote login
Maintenance and Support Functions
Trigent's iSeries maintenance and support functions involves
- Documentation of existing application
- Production Support
- Root-cause analysis(RCA)
- Incident Management
- Enhancements of existing application
- Testing (Unit/ Integration and assistance to UAT)
- Release Management - Specialist on Turnover, Implementer and VSS
Application Integration Functions
Trigent AS400 team is skilled in performing integration functions across several platforms namely iSeries, Windows & UNIX and various databases including DB2, DB2/400 and Oracle. We have executed several projects involving application integration, using products such as WebSphere MQ and LANSA Integrator. Trigent has the experience to help you with the right modernization tools. We ensure smooth integration with other platforms and applications, and also help migrating existing technologies based on your business needs. Trigent team executed large projects that use industries best practices and SDLC.
- Designed & developed complex Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based applications using RPGLE.
- Experts in MQSeries based 3-tier application architecture implementation in iSeries servers.
- Modernize legacy applications by providing expertise in RPG code analysis.
- Build DB2 database entity relationships for database which are not built on relational model by system analysis.
- Develop iSeries products required for application analysis and enable easier modernization.
We follow the industry best practices towards application development which ensures quality delivery and maximizes client's ROI on applications. Our transparent approach towards continuous communication and collaboration ensures our clients about the process flows and project status. We have in-house tools for project management and process management to ensure that we build cutting edge applications to meet your business needs Our cost effective solutions in AS400 Consulting, application development and software maintenance services helps our customer to reduced support costs, helping them with improved reliability, availability and performance of the infrastructure, databases, operations, applications and interfaces by our proven custom proactive scripts and system administration tools.