Tools, Technologies and Frameworks
Trigent leverages commercial, open source and homegrown tools and frameworks to build highly scalable and maintainable applications.
Our expertise includes:
|MVC Frameworks||Spring, Struts|
|Application Servers||IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, JBoss, Oracle GlassFish|
|Persistence Frameworks||Hibernate, iBatis, JPA, Hadoop|
|Memory Frameworks||EHCache, Terracotta|
|Messaging Servers||IBM WebSphere MQ, Apache ActiveMQ, HornetQ|
|CMS & Portals||OFBiz Liferay|
|SOA and Integration||Open ESB, SOAP, RESTful web services, Axis, jBPM, Java Messaging Services|
|Presentation Frameworks||JSP, Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Smart GWT, ICEFaces|
|Databases||MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL|
|Reporting, ETL, BI, Bigdata||Jasper Reports, BIRT, Pentaho, Talend Open Reports|
|SW Engineering Tools||Eclipse IDE, ANT, Maven, Cruise Control, Jenkins CI, CVS, SVN, Git, JUnit, Selenium|
Trigent has expertise on IBM WebSphere technologies developing scalable, secure enterprise-class applications on various WebSphere products helping companies leverage technology to deliver against specific business challenges.
Trigent expertise in the IBM WebSphere product offerings include:
- IBM WebSphere Application Server, IBM WebSphere Network Deployment
- IBM WebSphere MQ, JMS
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager
- Application built to support SSO, AD, LDAP
- Policy based access control
- Help desk support in maintaining and monitoring the Tivoli and WebSphere infrastructure in large enterprises
Trigent uses Terracotta products to build scalable, high available and high performing enterprise applications. Trigent judiciously uses BigMemory, Enterprise Ehcache, Quartz Scheduler, and Distributed Shared Objects (DSO) from Terracotta's technology stack.
Trigent has provided the solution to its clients using Terracotta Distributed Shared Objects (DSO) - an advanced distributed-computing technology, meeting the special clustering requirements.
Application architecture using DSO is shown below:
The applications are deployed in a cluster environment. The Terracotta DSO runs on a separate server. Application utilizes Terracotta DSO services to cache objects from the database. The DSOs are cluster aware and data will be replicated across all the cluster members at real time. Terracotta handle transactions and maintains data consistency.
Trigent has built scalable, feature-rich e-commerce solutions customized for online businesses using Apache Open For Business (OFBiz). Using OFBiz, Trigent can help build applications providing these features:
- Custom user interface
- Product catalogs and featured products
- Redeem coupons
- Shopping cart
- Order and account management
- Visitor and affiliate tracking
- Content management
- Payment gateway integration
- Multi-language support [I18N]
Trigent Proprietary Tools and Frameworks
Coradigm is Trigent's technology for automating the software development cycle. Coradigm shifts the focus of the software development process to the definition of business requirements, tying application code directly to requirement specifications. Using requirements specified in XML, Coradigm generates 100 percent of an application's code, eliminating the majority of manual coding in an application's development phase.
Using Coradigm technology, Trigent can create software solutions far more rapidly and cost effectively. You can leverage Coradigm to:
- Accelerate time-to-deployment, reducing the development phase by up to 80% and the deployment phase by up to 40% Reduce rework significantly by eliminating developer errors and promoting adherence to quality standards Reduce the cost of the overall development cycle by up to 30% Facilitate enterprise application integration by automating the creation of required APIs Lessen application cost of ownership by facilitating the management of changing requirements and enhancements
- Accelerate time-to-deployment, reducing the development phase by up to 80% and the deployment phase by up to 40%
- Reduce rework significantly by eliminating developer errors and promoting adherence to quality standards
- Reduce the cost of the overall development cycle by up to 30%
- Facilitate enterprise application integration by automating the creation of required APIs
- Lessen application cost of ownership by facilitating the management of changing requirements and enhancements
Automatic Build & Test Framework for Enterprise Java Applications
Trigent follows an automatic build & test process for enterprise Java applications. The whole process executes without manual intervention. This enables the projects to have ready to ship code that are 100% reviewed & tested at any given point of time. This process helps in continuous code integration resulting in reliable builds of any enterprise Java application.
This diagram depicts Trigent's automatic build process:
With "Continuous build, deploy and test" practice, Trigent can demonstrate substantial reduction in risk with respect to Java application development.
Code is integrated continuously and bugs are discovered earlier on instead of waiting till the last minute. Regression test suites are enhanced leading to reliable application resulting in timely delivery.
Below are the tools used in the automatic build process:
- CruiseControl is a framework for continuous build process
- Apache ANT as a build tool
- Trigent's proprietary Test Driver to execute the test cases