Leverage Software Assets using .Net Platform
The Microsoft .NET platform continues to have a significant impact on the way applications are developed for the Internet. Employing open standards and Web service protocols, .NET greatly improves the interoperability of systems and helps companies more easily utilize applications and data from customers, suppliers and partners.
The .NET architecture can help businesses better leverage the software assets they already have, while enabling them to rapidly add and use new software services. It can also be employed to reduce application complexity and the related costs of developing and maintaining software.
Trigent helps companies design, develop and integrate business solutions based on the .NET platform from its offshore development center in Bangalore, India. As a Microsoft Gold Partner with competencies in Data Management Solutions and Custom Development Solutions, Trigent has Microsoft Certified Technologists with a range of Microsoft technologies. Our .NET development expertise includes:
- .NET system design and application development
- Developing web services using the .NET framework and the SOAP toolkit
- Re-engineering applications to .NET from legacy systems
- Migrating web and desktop applications to .NET
- Managing application upgrades
- Developing application interfaces (APIs)
- Enabling remote/mobile access to applications