A hunter role focused on generating new business in the US for IT services and technology solutions. Work in a fast paced, growth oriented, exciting environment in a well-established organization with stellar track record in the US market. Willing to work in the US time zone with occasional travel to US. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound leads.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training inside sales representatives and helping team members develop their skills.
Business Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 Experience in IT sales & lead generation (Cold calling).
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Promote IT Services business development activities in US markets.
- Build sales funnel, business development & marketing for new accounts.
- Organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities.
- Develop weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts that are aligned with revenue targets.
- Develop sales strategies and, using a CRM, track the progress of the sales stages and report on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external clients to ensure smooth process of project, liaising with both to manage issues and contacting senior management in exceptional situations.
- Strong communication skills essential as you will interact with clients, senior management, the Board, other consultants, business associates and varying levels of technical and managerial staff.
- Extensive negotiating skills and experience including services agreements and client agreements.
- Self-starter self-disciplined and target focussed but able to work in a team matrix environment.
- Demonstrates drive, passion and flexibility.
- Works well under pressure.
- Possesses integrity and honesty.
- Proficient in English and business communication.
- Confident and open to challenges.
- Good thinking and analytical capability.
- Good communication and end user interaction skills.
- Positive attitude and flair for quick learning.
- The incumbent must be a good team player.