We help enterprises successfully implement BI solutions from ETL, Warehousing to Visualization.
We implement end to end BI Solutions, from ETL Process, Data Warehouse Design and Development to building Visualization solutions. Our BI service delivery can be on desktops, mobile or cloud platforms.
Our BI Implementation services include
ETL process development
Data is extracted from multiple sources, transformed to ready-to-consume information and loaded into a repository for input to a BI tool. Our ETL process ensures that the data provided to the BI tool is clean and logically consistent. We help you:
- Check data availability and adequacy (in the absence of gap report)
- Define the overall process
- Evaluate existing data extraction for adequacy and accuracy
- Identify data transformation and staging requirement
- Implement the process
- Test and monitor the implemented process and fine tune where necessary
Our consultants work with your business users to understand their business needs and render the best visualization experiences by selecting the appropriate tools for each application. We help you:
- Select, deploy and configure the right visualization tool
- Train power users on tool usage and administration
- Setup initial BI dashboards and related components
- Create PoCs for custom visualization components
- Integrate geo spatial components and demonstrate plotting of geographic information where needed
- Implement role based access to visualization
Data warehouse design
Our BI experts will help you integrate data from LOB applications like CRM, ERP, Accounting, Social Media and other file systems and build your data warehouse. Our methodology for Data Warehouse Design is iterative and collaborative, allowing for improvements as business and applications expand. It starts with initial conceptualization, establishing technical infrastructure, data design, data modeling, physical database design, populating the data mart and concludes with the establishment of processes for data mining and exploration.