Transform your applications to best-in-class technologies using proven methodologies and frameworks. Move to Cloud and SaaS and mobile platforms.
Maintaining and upgrading legacy systems is one of the most difficult challenges CIOs face today. While constant technological change has weakened the business value of these systems, they have been developed over many years and financed through large investments.
Despite their obsolescence, legacy systems continue to provide a competitive advantage by containing invaluable knowledge and historical data. Modernizing legacy applications that are mission critical must preserve their functionality during the migration or re-platforming process.
Trigent uses a holistic approach to modernizing legacy application that addresses not only technology re-platforming but also data migration, process redefinition, and EAI issues as well as staff training and participation needs. Our proprietary platforms and software application development methodologies, productivity tools, and open source solutions enable us to generate and assemble new, custom applications at prices comparable to off-the-shelf software. While our Real-time Integrated Transition methodology incorporates user participation and delivers new applications incrementally though a carefully managed series of events that prevents a cliff-event at final cutover.
Trigent helps companies transform applications from legacy platforms and databases to new. Some examples of migration from old technologies:
- Cold Fusion
- MS Access
- Classic ASP
- VAX / VMS
- Development of tailored, enterprise-quality applications, using Trigent applications generation technology
- Re-platforming of legacy applications by re-creating new applications
- Enterprise level integration via flexible mechanisms such as SOA and web services
- Unprecedented cost advantage, using a combination of Trigent application generation technology and our offshore delivery model
- Rapid application generation in response to business processes changes
Read how Trigent Replaced a legacy parts management system for a heavy vehicle manufacturer.