Bring data from disparate system together. Use Web Services, SOA and custom development to integrate with applications and COTS solutions.
Trigent creates and implements custom System Integration Solutions to stream line and automate data flow for business processes, improve performance and access real-time data. These solutions enable multiple disparate systems to deliver a higher over-arching functionality and reduce operational costs.
Trigent works with multiple vendors and technology to implement integration solutions using off-the-shelf packages with SOA, Web services, EDIT, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI), Business Process management and Custom programming.
Examples of System integration solutions include:
- A custom developed back-office solution with the consumer facing portal and a PeopleSoft application. The solution provided the benefits of near real-time interfacing of customer data between the systems, precise addressing of correspondence such as invoice, dunning, reduced customers billing errors and shortened Order-to-Cash time-line for a leading online rental search service provider.
- A solution integrating a custom built proprietary system which handles solicitations, RFQ's and Quotes with MS Dynamics NAV, CRM, SharePoint and Office Communications Server to enhance and streamline the business process for a small business supply chain integrator that serves the defense market.
- Integration of custom developed parts management system, engine configuration data management system, configuration engine system and other enterprise applications such as PeopleSoft, Baan and Hyperion using web services, proprietary API's, MSMQ server and PLM for a large truck manufacturing company.
- Integration of a complex web based business application with back-office accounting system from Sage MAS for a refurbished telecom equipment reseller.
Trigent has developed integration solutions which tie disparate applications together
- Custom applications and proprietary systems for MIS, CAD/CAM, SCM and PLM
- Accounting software from Intuit, Sage, MFG Pro
- CRM: SF, Siebel, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM
- ERP: PeopleSoft, Navision, Oracle, JDE, Baan