Cloud Disaster Recovery Services
No data loss, no time loss
Most IT outages are related to software upgrades or network failures, meaning chances are high that businesses will experience a system failure at some point. You need to have a proactive Disaster Recovery (DR) system that can optimize your recovery strategy, enables workflow automation with regular tests and reliable updates.
Our Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) changes the strategy of disaster recovery for your business. Our DRaaS is multi-site, comprehensive, granular, and can be deployed faster and remotely. Our service provides scalable, block-level replication with Recovery Point Objective( RPO) of seconds and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) of minutes. We provide businesses with tight SLAs and offer a cost-effective solution for your disaster recovery needs.
Key features of our service include:
- Regulatory compliant data archiving: We help you to reap the value of your data by providing long-term retention protection when you archive business records, files, or data. We also help you comply data retention regulations.
- Short RPOs and Fast RTOs: Achieve recovery in minutes, not hours, and get back to your business as soon as possible.
- Data protection without interruption: Protects your data by capturing every write-to-disk without compromising the data performance and security.
- Track all DR tests: Stay up-to-date with testing your recovery process. The system keeps track of all tests and alerts you when it's time to test again.
- White glove support: We'll help you configure your replication and recovery, then manage and monitor it for you 24x7x365. If you do failover, we ensure your infrastructure is up and running.
- On-site and Off-site Storage: We offer a scalable solution: on-site storage devices, along with low-cost, off-site storage in replicated data centers.
Benefits of our Cloud Disaster Recovery Service
- Rapid and immediate recovery
- Minimal downtime expense
- Prevent data loss
- Comprehensive data security
- Failover Testing
- Reduce complexity
- Achieve interoperability
- Fully managed recovery services ensure business continuity