Extended Delivery Center (EDC)
Deliver more with extended teams.
Trigent's Extended Delivery Center (EDC) provides you with dedicated resources that work as true extensions of your teams. From developers to virtual assistants, we identify the best people available in the market and hire them to be part of your team. Our strength is finding qualified candidates that match your exact requirements and team culture.
Trigent's EDC Approach
Our EDC model has three phases:
- Pilot Phase - Engage in Staff Augmentation model (Pure T&M) to evaluate and ensure the model works.
- Steady Phase - Engage in an Extended Delivery Centre mode (Mix of T&M and Fixed Price) and stream line the delivery processes.
- Advanced Phase - Engage in Project Delivery model.
Trigent's EDC team is a central point of contact for the business for EDC processes. The team is responsible for identifying and transitioning offshore activities. The team encompasses the processes, governance and tools used to plan, prioritise, and manage/execute projects and programs.
Our services include:
- Infrastructure Services - Work cubicles/workstations, High Speed Broadband Internet, Landline Phones, IP Softphones, Desktop Computers, IT Security with Firewall, Outlook email, Uninterrupted Power Supply and other client requirements.
- Support System - HR/ER, Payroll, Recruitment, Admin, Desk side IT Support, Housekeeping, 24x7 Security.
Below are some of the salient features of our EDC model:
- Talent creation and retention, brand development, transparency and control, complete integration of teams, customized delivery/execution methodology, IP protection and knowledge retention
- Fosters true partnership and joint ownership
- Covers full employee lifecycle to ensure teams are productive for clients as they are set up, managed, and scaled. The model supports execution of multiple projects of varying complexity and duration – all at the same time
- Built on a Strong Operational framework and Mature Governance model. Offers a well-defined process and a collection of guidelines, checklists, tools, templates, others
- Enables entry into international markets - APAC, EMEA and NA