Assurance that Hardware, Software and Mobile Applications Work as Expected by Your Customers
The fast evolving world of systems, applications, and languages has made development and software compatibility extremely complicated. Products today are designed to be operable on different browsers, devices, operating systems, and platforms. Software compatibility testing is essential for the successful launch of applications. However, setting up compatibility testing processes within the framework of a continually evolving technology landscape can be challenging. Adding complexity is the growing footprint of global users.
Trigent provides Compatibility Testing services that can be performed across a variety of Operating Systems, browsers, databases, servers, hardware, versions, configurations, and so forth. Our Compatibility lab covers the latest operating systems, hardware and peripherals to ensure that products perform at optimal levels over a wide range of specifications. To summarize, Trigent's software testing team helps to ensure that end products are optimized for performance across the globe on all operating systems, devices, browsers and hardware.
The Trigent advantage
- We focus on the workability and stability of a product
- Reduced cost of errors resulting in significant increase in savings
- Product compatibility with various hardware and software
- Ensure that the software meets specified needs of the client
- Seamless user experience irrespective of users' computing environment