Load & volume testing
Providing a seamless user experience is paramount and ensures that it does not get impacted due to load or volume fluctuations. Our strategically planned and implemented load and volume tests align with your business requirements. We test applications under conditions that replicate the real environment ensuring your product is optimized to remain stable and capable of handling vast volumes of data or users. Our apt utilization of automation tools simulates high user volumes and spikes in usage affirms your product is market-ready for varying demands.
Load tests identify and remove bottlenecks to ensure the layers of software, infrastructure, and integrations that make up modern applications work cohesively to ensure the application performs optimally. Our load testing expertise extends across some trusted tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, Web load, NeoLoad, and many more. It ensures that aspects related to Capacity & Infrastructure usage (e.g., CPU Utilization, Memory Usage, Disk Usage) and application response times at different load conditions are tracked & reported.
Huge volumes of data get exchanged between applications in the digital age. Applications have to be built and tested to ensure that they can handle enormous data exchange. Volume tests ensure that the below conditions are met;
- Test to confirm there is no loss of data during the process
- Verify the systems response time
- Check if data is stored in the current location
- Cross verify the data is overwritten without any warning or notification
- Gauge the impact of high volumes of data on the processing system or app
- Evaluate if the system has the desired memory resource or not
- Run a volume test for the entire system