Quick start & deployment planning
For most organizations, taking the first step towards adopting a new technology platform is the most difficult one. Trigent’s Quick Start engagement is a structured program to help organizations get a comprehensive understanding of SharePoint capabilities, create an implementation roadmap to meet the business initiatives – in the areas of content management, collaboration, workflow and search.
- Stage 1: Get the hang of SharePoint, its business use and application areas within specific industry domains. Use this expertise to add the features and functionalities of SharePoint against business needs and use cases.
- Stage 2: Planned onboarding to eliminate implementation pitfalls through strong domain knowledge. Configure desired features and functions to suit specific business requirements.
- Stage 3: Enable strategy for business users and administrators depending upon their role and functions they would like to leverage.
- Well-defined engagement methodology and plan that is developed and optimized for business benefits
- SharePoint Environment Set up
- Configuration of out-of-the-box SharePoint features
- Demonstration of SharePoint features and capabilities
- Evaluate SharePoint for your Business needs
- Customized Deployment Roadmap
- Business User Training
- Administrators Training