SharePoint Upgrade 2010 to 2013
Ranked among Top 3 SharePoint Consulting Companies in the U.S.
SharePoint upgrade 2010 to 2013 – Structured Transition
There are numerous discourse on upgrading SharePoint 2010 to 2013 that speak volumes about best practices, migration plans and roadmap. However, it's difficult to put them to practice in a real life business scenario, especially when you have limited time and budget at your disposal to meet business goals. While these discourse do come as a handy guide to get started, it requires consultancy of an experienced hand that can help you in this transition with minimal investment.
Trigent employs a structured approach to get started. We perform a thorough analysis of your existing solutions installed on SharePoint 2010 server. This helps us understand the scope of upgrade and sets the roadmap for phased execution. Our SharePoint consultants scrutinize your existing SharePoint functions and business vision, with the proposed up-gradation methodology. We will then provide you a well-documented up-gradation plan based on your business needs.
What we will do?
- Thoroughly Analyze SharePoint 2010 Existing Farm
- Assess Existing Solutions on SharePoint 2010 server
- Prepare a roadmap for execution
- Infrastructure and Topology Upgrade
- Design Site collection for the existing solution
- Assess web Apps within the environment
- Legacy Application Migration
- Prepare a content migration plan
- Content Transformation and Migration
- Test and upgrading of existing database
- Provide extended support to upgrade SharePoint 2010 to 2013
We have helped ISVs, Enterprises and Fortune companies successfully upgrade SharePoint 2010 to 2013 version. Our vertical portfolio includes:
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Retail and Property Management
Why Choose Trigent?
- Upgrade SharePoint 2010 to 2013 at minimal cost and effort
- Successful SharePoint up-gradation projects across verticals
- Prepared and Executed Upgrades for all sizes of enterprises
- Microsoft recommended best practices framework for up-gradation
- Handled full-scale as well as part up-gradation across several projects
- Well defined framework for globally dispersed offices and teams
- Ranked among top 5 SharePoint consulting firm in the U.S
- Pool of SharePoint specialists and certified .Net Developers
- Microsoft Gold Partner for Collaboration and Content Management
- Post up-gradation support