Cloud Applications on Azure
Build custom cloud applications on Azure that scales with your business, integrates with on-premises applications and lowers cost of ownership.
More than 57% of Fortune 500 companies rely on Azure for infrastructure services, platform services and hybrid solutions. This hyper-scale, enterprise grade and hybrid cloud platform offers enterprises the power of choices for businesses, right from conducting mission critical transactions to delivering immersive, rich content.
Trigent leverages Microsoft's azure as a strategic differentiator to empower clients on their continuous innovation journey to develop, manage and deploy enterprise grade web-solutions.
Trigent uses cloud design patterns and best practices to build scalable cloud hosted and hybrid applications that deliver unmatched productivity and compelling user experience that is fueled by variety of content & data sources.
Trigent Service Highlights
Our Azure application development services help our clients design, build and deliver applications that support core business functions and increase productivity. Highlights of our service benefits are:
- Expertise and best practices from years of experience in building cloud based products and enterprise applications
- Visual Studio and TFS online for cloud based development environment that support distributed teams
- Use tools to increase developer productivity, analyze and improve code quality, and ensure compliance to standards
- Automated build-test-deploy to cloud for continuous integration, automated testing and constant availability of latest build for demo or release
- Scalability and performance testing to ensure your cloud applications are truly elastic
Azure, the leading cloud platform that is both infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and platform-as-a-service (PaaS) provide the following benefits:
- Dynamic scalability: add web and database servers on demand
- Real time analytics and reporting: get real time health and behavior of your application and react to demands
- Automatic Identity: simplify your identity and access management using single sign on that integrates with your on-premises directory
- Agile, cloud based development: Visual Studio Online and Team Foundation Server (TFS), integrated with azure provides development platform that is well suited for rapid, agile development. With all the development assets on the cloud, automated build-test-deploy cycles are easy
- Virtual Machine based Infrastructure: build windows and Linux virtual machines in minutes to support your infrastructure needs
Develop Modern Cloud Applications
The modern, global and connected businesses need to operate 24x7 across regions and time zones with unprecedented speed and dynamic scale. Microsoft Azure provides platform, tools and resources to build high performing, high availability applications that are secure and easy to manage. Trigent helps you to build connected modern applications that leverage existing IT investments while utilizing cloud features to provide personalized and contextualized experience to the users across multiple devices. With a unified backend (cloud, on-premises or hybrid), Trigent can build applications that deliver data and services through browsers or native apps to any device: PCs, tablets and phones.
Gain insights from Data
Enterprises and SMBs collect and generate a high amount of business data at a rapid phase. Traditional approaches of extract/transform/load (ETL) cycles and lengthy process of data warehousing and analysis are no longer viable. Business users want to analyze different types of voluminous, real time data, from multiple sources to make intelligent decisions. Trigent can build the right business intelligence solutions using Microsoft tools such as Excel, SQL Server, PerformancePoint and SharePoint. Solutions that allow users to analyze relational and non-relational data sets (from SQL or NoSQL) from on-premises, cloud or hybrid environment with familiar tools that enrich user experience. With a well-designed solution that integrates to varied platforms, users can create stunning, interactive charts in Excel, share and collaborate on these reports with other users via SharePoint and securely send them to external partner using OneDrive.